- Standard Luer Lock Syringes metal Luer lock tip meets the specification of the American National Standards for Medical Materials Luer taper fitting performances ISO 594 (Earlier HIMA MD 70.1 – 1983).
- The interchangeable part of the syringe provides instant assembly without any sorting during bulk sterilization and hence improves operational efficiency.
- Precision shrinking ensures improved leak-free smooth operation.
- A colored plunger facilitates dosage measurements.
- Made from borosilicate glass providing protection against thermal shock.
- Graduations marks permanently fused into glass barrels.
- Truncated flanges prevent the syringe from rolling.
- Special graduation on request.
- Increased efficiency of syringe sorting work in central sterilization room.
- Colored plunger ends are fused around the bottom beveled rim of the plunger to facilitate dosages measurements.
- Reinforced flanges prevent syringe rolling.
- Size-2ml Glass syringe
- We supply on OEM term as well.
Pay through UPI & Net Banking.
Get Additional MAC discount, ask your GMoney Relationship Manager. Or call us on +91 22 4936 1234 to check your MAC discount.
Orders get shipped in 2 days and delivered in 2 - 7 working days.
For all queries, support do call us on +91 -22 - 4936 1234 (10am to 8 pm, Mon -Sat) or email email@example.com