DispoVan Insulin Syringes (disposable) are manufactured on fully-automated printing, assembly, and packaging lines as per the most stringent quality standards requirements. 31G x 15/64 (0.25x6mm) Super-fine short needles are siliconized to minimize pain during injection. The presence of low dead space avoids wastage of medication and ensures accurate dosage.
- Our DispoVan Single-Use Insulin Syringes are available in both: Luer Lock: Luer lock is a leak-free mechanism that connects the needle to the syringe. With Luer locks, the needle is tightly fastened to the syringe, thereby preventing accidental detachment during injection and ensuring minimal wastage of fluids.
Like Luer locks, a Luer slip also creates a leak-free mechanism. However, instead of the needle being fastened to the syringe, it simply slips onto it. To connect the needle to the syringe, you just need to push and twist the syringe onto the needle hub.
HERE ARE SOME KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR DISPOVAN SINGLE-USE SYRINGES:
- Siliconised, ultra-fine needle for minimal pain
- Thoroughly inspected by Automated Vision Inspection Camera
- Minimal dead space to prevent wastage and ensure accurate dosage
- Available in 10-piece multi-pack.
- Available in both U-40 and U-100 graduated scales
- Colour-coded according to ISO standards