- It is provided with a special low-pressure injection valve.
- Has a one-way retreating valve to facilitate extra medication and to prevent its backflow.
- Medicine can be injected by a syringe without a needle thereby reducing the chances of infection and preventing needlestick injuries. The cost of needles is also saved.
- The valve is provided with a specially designed easy to open Injection port cap.
- It offers a safe and convenient method of atraumatic administration of medicines.
- Angled & grooved wings offer easy fixation and prevent shifting & rolling of the cannula in the patient’s body.
- Single-use, sterile, non-pyrogenic, and nontoxic.
- FEP Catheter reduces force by 30% as compared to PTFE Catheter.
- Manufactured in completely Automated technology and goes through Vision Inspection to check Positioning & Tip of Catheter among other aspects.
- The tip of the needle has a short bevel ‘back’ cut point for easy catheterization resulting in minimal pain and minimal risk of perforation. It improves torque - control & stiffness as well resulting in a steadier hand for healthcare professionals.
- Colour Code Gauge Catheter Ext. DiaxLength(mm) Water flow-rate (ml/min)
- Orange 14G 2.20 x 45 310
- Grey 16G 1.70 x 45 200
- White 17G 1.50 x 45 140
- Green 18G 1.20 x 38
- Pink 20G 1.00 x 32 64
- Blue 22G 0.80 x 25 38
- Yellow 24G 0.70 x 19 16
Pay through UPI & Net Banking.
Get Additional MAC discount, ask your GMoney Relationship Manager. Or call us on +91 22 4936 1234 to check your MAC discount.
Orders get shipped in 2 days and delivered in 2 - 7 working days.
For all queries, support do call us on +91 -22 - 4936 1234 (10am to 8 pm, Mon -Sat) or email firstname.lastname@example.org