- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA) – 17%
- Water Base- qs
Indications for Use:
Neoedta Liquid is a colorless 17% EDTA solution with a water base indicated for canal cleaning, smear layer removal, and debridement during chemical & mechanical preparation of root canals. Also to be used as a final rinse solution before obturation of canals.
Instructions for Use:
1) Isolate the tooth by using a choice of the separation technique. Proceed with an access opening and identify the canals.
2) Fill the syringe with Neoedta Liquid and attach a side-vented needle. Always check for snug-fitting to prevent any leakage.
3) The needle should be kept loose, passive and 2mm short of working length.
4) Hold the syringe in the palm firmly and use the pressure of the palm for better control of the flow. Dispense the Neoedta Liquid into the canal.
5) Always replenish with Neoedta Liquidin between subsequent endodontic files. Don’t keep it in the canal for more than 60 seconds.
6) Once the canal cleaning is done, flush the Neoedta Liquid out of the canal with sodium hypochlorite and distilled water.
7) Dry the canal and proceed with the choice of obturation technique.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Store at a temperature between 5°C to 30°C
- Do not freeze
- Store away from direct sunlight