- The Romsons Foley Trac is a 2 Way Foley Catheter
- This 2 way foley catheter is silicone elastomer coated and is sterile
- This foley balloon catheter is manufactured with efficient, hard plastic, non return valve to facilitates quick and hassel-free inflation and deflation
- These foley catheters have sturdy and properly coned soft closed tip to enable easy penetration
- Large, laterally placed drainage eyelets of this urinary catheter enable efficient, trouble-free drainage
- The Foley Trac foley catheter has a highly elastic drainage funnel. It grips the tapered connector of the urine bag and prevents any accidental disconnection.
- The non return valve has the standard size colour coded sleeve for instant recognition of size
- The foley catheter is available in the sizes of 12FG (White), 14FG (Green), 16FG (Orange),18FG (Red), 20FG (Yellow), 22FG (Violet), 24FG (Blue)
- These foley catheters come in a standard packing of 50 units per box
- A Foley catheter is a thin, flexible and sterile tube which is passed through the urethra into the urinary bladder. Urine drains from the bladder into a bag which is attached to one of the lumens of the catheter. The catheter is held in its place with a balloon at one end which is filled with sterile water. A drainage system thus consists of the catheter and a urine collection bag. It is an indwelling catheter (it remains in the body for a considerable amount of time).
- These urinary catheters are most commonly used to assist people who cannot urinate on their own and are used to drain the bladder. These foley catheters are recommend for the patients who are suffering from Urinary incontinence (leaking urine or being unable to control when you urinate) Urinary retention (being unable to empty your bladder when you need to). These catheters are a perfect pick for the patients whose mobility is hindered due to paralysis or injury and toilet facilities cannot be used
- Empty the drainage bag before it is fully filled or in every 4 to 8 hours. Do not let the drain tube touch the container the urine is draining into, when emptying the bag.
Pay through UPI & Net Banking.
Get Additional MAC discount, ask your GMoney Relationship Manager. Or call us on +91 22 4936 1234 to check your MAC discount.
Orders get shipped in 2 days and delivered in 2 - 7 working days.
For all queries, support do call us on +91 -22 - 4936 1234 (10am to 8 pm, Mon -Sat) or email firstname.lastname@example.org