- The Romsons Tracheostomy Tube is a plain tube and is made of thermosensitive material which softens at body temperature to accommodate individual patient anatomy
- The tube has soft flexible flange which helps in easy fixation
- It is provided with a 15 mm connector and can be rotated in 360 degree direction and facilitates the safe connection to breathing system from any direction
- The radio opaque blue line allows for clear X-ray visualization
- It is supplied with cotton neck tape and is sterile and individually blister packed
- It is light in weight and non irritant, thus avoids the inflammation around tracheostomy
- The plain tracheostomy tube is available in the sizes of 4.0 mm, 4.5 mm, 5.0 mm, 6.0 mm, 7.0 mm, 7.5 mm, 8.0 mm, 9.0 mm, 10.0 mm.
Pay through UPI & Net Banking.
Get Additional MAC discount, ask your GMoney Relationship Manager. Or call us on +91 22 4936 1234 to check your MAC discount.
Orders get shipped in 2 days and delivered in 2 - 7 working days.
For all queries, support do call us on +91 -22 - 4936 1234 (10am to 8 pm, Mon -Sat) or email firstname.lastname@example.org